The imprint of GCA applies with the following amendments:
If you have any questions regarding content, please contact: Katarzyna Święcicka Gdynia Cotton Association, 7, Derdowskiego St. 81369 Gdynia, Poland
Email: email@example.com Phone: +48 58 620 7598
ORGANIZER AND FINANCIAL OPERATIONS
Gdynia Cotton Association,
7, Derdowskiego St. , 81369 Gdynia, Poland
Telefon +48 58 620 7598 E-Mail contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Legal form: Association
Entry into Register of Associations, other Social and Professional Organizations, Foundations and Public Health Care Institutions of the District Court Gdańsk-Północ in Gdańsk, 8th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under the number KRS 0000121803;
UE VAT No: PL 5860104500,
DATA PROTECTION DECLARATION
GCA Gdynia processes personal data within the framework of the use of the publicly accessible website (gca.org.pl) only in the form of cookies, which are absolutely necessary exclusively for the provision of the service. This means specifically that no so-called tracking cookies are used to record or analyse user movements and the surfing behaviour of users of our site.
The legal basis for this is Section §6 para.1 lit. f GDPR. Rights of individuals concerned
- You have the right to obtain information from GCA about the data stored about your person and/or to have incorrectly stored data corrected.
- You have the right to deletion or limitation of the processing and/or a right to object to the processing.
- You also have the right to complain to a supervisory authority if you are concerned that the processing of your personal data is in breach of the law. The competent supervisory authority for data protection is:
- Personal Data Protection Office
- ul. Stawki 2
- 00-193 Warszawa
- tel. 22 531 03 00
- Working hours of the office: 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.